- Menxclusive Stage Show FAQ
- Home Visits FAQ
- 1. Is MenXclusive a full Cabret Show?More
Yes the show is fully choreographed very interactive based on the tour du monde theme taking you on a journey around the world.
- 2. How long in advance do I need to book?More
Its always advised to book as soon as you arrange the function MenXclusive limits their audience to give you the most intimate experience on your night out
- 3. What Is A General Ticket to MenXclusive?More
General ticket is standing only its always advised to book a reserved seat the show is over 90 min long.
- 4. Can the Special Person Go On Stage?More
Yes MenXclusive chooses all the patrons at random to be part of the show it is advised to let the front door know if there is a special oocasion or you can arrange at a special price for the bride to be part of special chosen themes
Fifty Shades Darker (the swing)
Africa (The Circle of Life)
- 5. What Do I Wear?More
The after party is at the same venu so you don’t have to go anywhere Smart Casual is the way to go.
- 6. How Do I Book?
- 7. Pay By EFT?More
Yes MenXclusive uses Paypal a Saver and more affordable when paying on Card.
- 8. What Happens If My Numbers Change?More
All bookings online are final and group bookings are quoted at a min this is the amount of people of fee you will be paying.
- 9. Can We Get Finger Food at The ShowMore
Both Venues Offer finger food with our Red Love Venue we have the best finger food option available in Melbourne. This needs to be Pre-Ordered a week in advance.
- 10. What Time Do We Need To Be There?More
Doors open at 7 pm (unless otherwise stated)
- 11. Where Are You Located?More
Lux Melbourne 373 Chapel Street South Yarra and Red Love CBD 402 Swanston Street CBD
- 12. Is There Anywhere We Can Park?More
All venues have free street parking available
- 13. Can I Take Photos Or Videos During The Private Show?More
For the safety of performers and the audience we request that all shows are discreet please refrain from taking videos or photos however photos can be taken at the end of the show at performers discretion
- 14. Can We Have Dinner And A Show?More
- 15. Can We Have Finger Food At MenXclusive Show?More
Both Venues Offer finger food with our Red Love Venue we have the best finger food option available in town
- 16. Can I Hire the Venue or Pre-Function Area?More
Yes you can hire some of our venues Before or Exclusively for your events.
- 1. Does MenXclusive TravelMore
We sure do! We love to travel all shows are mobile and can rock the house down where ever you are. Our shows do have a a travel charge when they are outside the Melbourne CBD Area if you need more info please call us on 0403552045
- 2. Can I Take Photos During The ShowMore
For the safety of performers and the audience we request that all shows are discreet
- 3. Is A Deposit Required For Booking?More
Yes all bookings are require of a 40% Deposit before the show and can be made online at www.menxclusive.com.au/boo-now
- 4. What Do I Need For A Private Show?More
Our stripper comes fully equipped in every way, if you have a large sound system please do let us know if not the performer will have you covered. Please ensure that you prepare the following for his arrival
• A room to get ready and the performance space he will be performing
• A chair (preferably with no arms)
• The Outstanding Moneys
- 5. Whats The Min Time Required To Book A Waiter?More
We have a min booking time of two hours with all our Topless waiters for more information please contact us on www.menxclusive.com.au
- 6. Can the Waiter Do A Show?More
MenXclusive topless waiters can be hired to do a show at the end of the shift
- 7. How Do I Book A StripperMore
Booking your male entertainment for the event, starts with choosing the Xclusive performer that tickles your fancy and can be booked by calling us on 0403552045 and we can answer any questions you might have
- 8. How Long Is A Private ShowMore
MenXclusive Male strippers are individually trained to the highest quality standards. with each performer having a unique way of performing and spending time at the show.
- For a single performance (one man show) approximately 15-20 minutes
- Double Show 20-40 Min
- Three man show or more.. 60 min plus